Sunday 19 February 2012

From the 19th Floor

Up until now I have blogged purely about my own work. However it's now time to mix things up and add in things that inspire me / are of interest within the general world of knit/fashion/london/me.

Being a very lucky little so and so today, I got to go and sit front row at the Jonathan Saunders AW12/13 show on the 19th floor of The Broadgate Tower. It was FANTASTIC. I really can't say much more (other than Anna Wintour was also there, so obviously it was the place to be on a chilly sunday evening), so I shall let a number of photos I took do the talking. I don't have a fancy camera so some might be a bit fuzzy but it's all about the general vibe rather than the finer details. Enjoy!


woven leather, very clever.

nice bit of knit!
powder blue = my new obsession

graphic patterned textures
divine sheer back to the emerald dress



intarsia check patterned knit 
clever combinations of ladders and stripes 


the clever man himself 



incredible backdrop
the breathtaking view from the venue


Better than your average Sunday.



No comments:

Post a Comment